Welcome to our website! It doesn't matter where you are going to buy your next pup, this website is a great informative resource for anyone interested in a Doberman,
be it of American or European descent, bred by a professional or a backyard breeder, rescued or bought. We all love our dogs, no matter where they come from.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Get to know the kennel: - - We've been showing and training since 1994! We are actively involved in all venues of dog breeding (showing, training, health testing, importing, exporting).
- We are veterinarian recommended!
- Knowledge of European pedigrees is one of our best assests.
- All our dogs are health tested, most of them have conformation and working titles. 2009 stats: 79% of dogs used in breeding have working titles. 86% have been shown at least once but most of them have champion titles. And 100% dogs used in breeding have been health tested.
- All our champions are raised from puppyhood.
- Our dobermans are some of the most titled European dobermans in the US.
- We don't breed unless there is a good reason to do so. Breeding is not for the sake of the buyer or the money, it is for the sake of the breeder and the breed. Offsprings have to be as good as the parents or better and the breeding has to produce at least one champion-quality puppy.
- We do not sell to breeders or kennels. Most dogs are sold with limited registrations.
- We keep our bloodlines fresh and combinations new through importing and mating outside the country.
- We are always here to help you.
- We raise all our pups around our children, other dogs, big and small, they are exposed to strangers early on, to various noises and surfaces, etc.
We make sure you get the dog you want and can handle. We also make sure you are the right home for our dog. We are the matchmaker. But you have to be prepared.
So, please, read on, this site has tons of useful information.
We gained all the valuable experience showing, doing Schutzhund, communicating with European breeders, analyzing their results - while living in Europe. The longer
we are with the breed - the better is our understanding of what a true doberman should be. Here things are done the European way.
Get to know our progress:
2010: 4 new champions. 3 x Schutzhund 1.
2011: 3 new MULTI-champions, 2 national champions. 3 x Schuzhund 1.
2012: 2 new MULTI-champion. 1 new champion. 1 x IPO-1. 2 x BH.
2013: 1 new MULTI-champion. 1 x IPO-1.
Here is what our dogs have won at the shows so far:
Get to know Doberman types: - American breeding (show quality breeding only, we do not consider any other kind of American breeding to be worth mentioning)
And here is one of the best American-bred dobermans. Stunning!
- European breeding:
Typical Euro head.
And here are stunning Euro-bred champions:
There are two main reasons why American dobermans differ so much from the European dobermans. First, it is the conformation. The main reason the two types have less and less in common is the judges. Since no dog inferior in conformation should be bred, the selection of a particular dog to win major conformation shows dictates the breeders what they should work on in their breeding program, what studs should be used, what conformation traits should be cultivated in breeding. Second, it's the temperament. American Doberman owners focus on pets and the Show Ring while the European owners keep working traits in the line without overlooking the conformation.
There are no bad or good types. Which you prefer is your personal choice. We are not here to tell you that European dobermans are superior to American Dobermans or vice versa. It is a purely subjective matter and it is up to the Buyer to pick which is more appealing.
How do select the right breeder:
Unfortunately, due to AKC show politics, the American buyers are unwilling to even entertain the idea of showing their dog. And this is very sad because the only way to preserve the breed is through showing and selection. Do not buy from breeders who do not show + train and health test on top of that. None of the puppymills or backyard breeders show or train. This should be your best criteria.
Many breeders substitute showing and training with health testing. A health tested dam + a health tested dad can still result in a poorly bred litter. Showing + training is challenging, requires a lot of time and financial investment. Health testing is limited, doesn't require as much dedication, can be done anywhere and doesn't guarantee your dog is going to be healthy, of sound temperament and good conformation. Keep in mind, that on average any dog is a carrier of at least 3 genetic diseases. So, do your homework, read, save, study, look around, ask around.
Judge the breeder by his/her breeding results and breed accomplishments!
Our ideal Doberman is a dog you can go anywhere with and feel protected. It's a dog that will follow you everywhere... without fear... a dog that will not run
away and will never betray you. It's a dog to enjoy, a work of art to admire, a companion to jog with, a buddy to go hiking with. It's a Friend. A Protector.
Conformation-wise (and it has to be an important consideration for anyone wanting a pure-bred dog) these dogs represent the type we love the most:
You can find our dogs in Europe, Canada, Virgin Islands, Bahamas, and all over the United States. They are great companions, perfect protectors and just fun loving animals.
If your primary purpose in buying a dog is breeding, we won't be able to help you.